I love my couch. Actually I loved all my previous couches too. Those couches were also defying laws of physics: it was always so hard to drag my ass ouf of the couch that there must have been higher value of gravity under them. Then I got ill. Badly. And then came the day I wanted to get off the couch but I couldn’t. Some years went by literally asleep. Then came another day and I finally woke up. Sometimes it’s still hard to get off the couch and go out because I’m lazy. Then I usually remember I am not THAT ill anymore and get feelings of guilt being lazy.
(I got this far on writing until the guilt came. You know, summer, sun, heat, me sitting inside the house behind closed curtains. Had to go out.)
I made a promise to be more active, go out and do whatever instead of staying in. According my phone’s memory card I have actually done something.
1. Went to local airshow to see some fighter jets.
2. I did a weekend trip to visit my old friend. (Just to make sure: my friend isn’t old, our friendship is.)
4. Saw Aerosmith playing. Excellent setlist, otherwise disappointing gig.
5. New tattoo. It took only 10 years to decide the picture..
6. Learning foam rolling. It hurts like hell but is totally worth it. Your muscles are thanking you.
7. Bought some peonies from local outdoor market.
8. I walked through outdoor food market. It was full of delicious treats which I cannot eat.